Saturday, August 28, 2010

Re-Cap of the Past Two Days

My voltage converter makes a buzzing sound when I try to charge my laptop so I took it out. Therefore it died and I was not able to write for the past couple of days. 


Sooo, Yesterday I went to the Twycross Zoo. I saw giraffes, prairie dogs, foxes, elephants, meer cats, some funny looking birds, every kind of monkey you can imagine and much more! That was nice. 


I also went bowling one night. Got my family out of the house. Highest score bowled was a 160. Not by myself but well played nonetheless. :P 


Today I went into town, watched Legally Blonde with Gemma and then went Ice Skating. Oh and yesterday I watched Legends of the Fall with Gemma during the day and then we had a game night of Clue and Scrabble with everyone later on. :D 


Just been nice, clean fun! Annnndd that's my quick re-cap! It is late so I am going to read for a bit and then snooze! 

2 comments:

  1. A few things:
    1. Holy crap, you're in England. Sweet.
    2. Why?
    3. For how long?
    4. You are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!

    I will be in England for a year maybe more! Not sure yet!

    I'm doing a missionary apprenticeship :D !

    Annndd thank you. So are you, and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete